To book a place submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.
Before you attend a service please ensure you read the points below.
- To attend worship you MUST book a seat(s). Please only book as singles or couples. If you are a single who is in an ‘official’ bubble with another single person, you can book as a couple and sit together.
- We remind you that you should not give lifts to anyone who is not part of your ‘official bubble’, even if people wear masks.
- We will open the doors at 10.40 a.m. Please queue from the car park door down the car park and maintain the two-metre gap (this will be marked).
- You may wear a face-mask, but it is not mandatory.
- As you enter the church, please use the hand sanitizer. There will be no handshakes or hugs.
- If you have collection, please place it in the collection plate on the table on the right.
- You will be shown to your seat. At this stage, there will be no choice as to where you sit.
- The windows and doors will be open. If you are a cold soul, you may wish to dress accordingly.
- You will remain seated throughout the service.
- There will be some music but we are NOT to sing. You can hum along but no singing please.
- The service will be shorter than normal, 35-40 minutes. If you need to use the toilet you should move past people, as quickly as you are able, to get to the toilets. As usual soap and hand towels are available.
- You are welcome to bring children to service but a responsible adult must ensure they adhere to the guidelines. There will be no Youth Church at present; we will look to open this as soon as possible.
- At the end of the service, please remain in your seat and you will be informed when you can leave.
Please DO NOT ATTEND CHURCH if any of the following apply to you:
- You have Covid-19, or have been tested for the virus and await a response, or you are in quarantine.
- You have a temperature greater than 37.5 C or have lost your sense of smell or taste.
- You have an uncontrolled cough or sneezing.
- You have been advised to shield by the Welsh Government/NHS.
A register of attendees will be kept so that it can be used to notify people if someone, who has attended church, should test positive for Covid-19. Please inform us if you become ill.